Team Never Settle is a community of passionate people convinced that the world could be a better place. We also believe that fundraising money for the right non-profit projects is the best way for the average person to make a measurable impact in the world. That’s why we partner with non-profits leading the industry with their commitment to accountability and transparency. Also, we make sure 100% of the money is used in the field and report back on progress. When you fundraise with Never Settle you know exactly how your money is being used and we will prove it to you.
So how do you join the Never Settle Team and start fundraising to make an impact? It’s really easy to get started…I’m talking less than 5 minutes to get your fundraising page set up.
1) Choose a Never Settle 100% Project
Never Settle teams up with innovative non-profit partners in 3 different fields. They all represent the spirit of Never Settle through their commitments to creating sustainable change in the world.
- Splash purifies water to the highest quality standards for children around the world. They promise to maintain their water system for 10 years allowing the community or organization to take ownership afterward.
- The Global Orphan Project cares for orphans and provides job opportunities in some of the poorest communities in the world.
- Team Rubicon is a volunteer force powered by military veterans and emergency professionals.
2) Enter your basic profile information
Creating a Never Settle fundraising page is just like creating a social media profile. We just need basic information like your name, email, and a good password. If you don’t want to add an email or password, you can login with your Facebook account.
Pro tip: When you add your email or login with Facebook to create a fundraising page, you are also creating a Never Settle Team account. You can login anytime to edit your fundraisers or view your donations.
3) Customize your personal fundraising page
People give to the story involved with the cause. The better they connect with your story, the more likely they will make a donation. Hook them in and tell your personal story using your words, pictures, and even videos.
Think about something creative for your fundraising ideas. You can do just about anything, but it helps to have a challenge or goal that your audience will be inspired by. Fundraisers with Team Never Settle have blogged, ran marathons, and hosted events raising thousands of dollars for our non-profit projects. Our volunteer team is standing by to help you make your personal fundraising campaign a success.